Fire Department spokeswoman Katherine Main says two other people were evaluated for smoke evaluation early Tuesday but did not require hospitalization.
The fire in one room of the one-story home on South Orange Drive was knocked down in 14 minutes.
POST YOUR COMMENTS:
Florida family gets sick after eating LSD-laced steak from Wal-Mart
A Florida family became ill this week after eating steak laced with LSD, according to the medical examiner's tests. Full Story
(Toby Talbot/AP Photo)
The next time you see your doctor could be online
Demand for doctors whether in person or via a computer screen is expected to surge as millions more Americans become insured under the Affordable Care Act. About 10 million people already rely on telemedicine, often from doctors who live in another state. Full Story
(AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)