* A Chili Cookoff on Main Street kicks off the Fortuna Rodeo from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Sponsored by the Fortuna Chamber of Commerce with live music.
* Fortuna Rodeo kids games from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Redwood Village Shopping Center. Costume contest at 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. Snow cones, sandwiches, rock wall, pony rides and face painting.
* Fortuna Rodeo Carnival, starts at noon in Rohner Park. Street games for kids on Main Street from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Includes the Tony Johnston Penny Scramble, rock climbing wall, pony rides and more. Food provided by Fortuna Volunteer Fire Department.
* Fortuna Rodeo Carnival, starts at noon, in Rohner Park. Fireman's Games at 6:30 p.m. on Main Street. Junior Rodeo at 8 p.m. in Rohner Park. Call Cindi 629-3307 or Kris at 722-1988 for details.
* Fortuna Rodeo, Kidnapped Tourist Trial and Hanging, noon, between the Fortuna Library and Chamber of Commerce at Main and N Streets. Carnival starts up again at noon, Rohner Park. Family Fun Night at 6 p.m. in Rohner Park, features Animal Scramble, Lawn Mower Races, Quadiators, Cowboy Kenny (a must see - he performs on July 17 also), and Freestyle Motocross Jumping Review.
* Fortuna Rodeo starts out with Fortuna Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast at 7 a.m. at Rohner Park snack shack, the 5K Run/Walk at 10 a.m., Carnival at noon, Main Street parade at noon, Rodeo at 2 p.m. (Box seats $10, Adults $7, kids under 12 $3, kids under 3 get in free).
* Last day of Fortuna Rodeo. Cowboy Kenny returns with his motocross show, barbecue and music at 11 a.m. by snack shack, Carnival at noon, Rodeo at 1:30 p.m.